About Me

An eternal student of life....

Friday, February 8, 2013

A JOURNEY.....


 Train journeys back from work to home is a psychological journey every day, offering me insights in many things.
I run...I see my fellow companions run...at times it has got me wondering as to whether it is a race against time or with time. 
When we successfully board the train, a smile adorns our faces indicating our triumph...again sets me wondering triumph over what...over time, is it?
As I stand in the crowded train, I look around trying to understand my fellow companions...well, all I see is that each individual is in oblivion to other, lost in their own world, with the third screen as their Companion....wondering what the third screen is? Well, none other than our dear MOBILE PHONE.
At times, I wonder whether technology has brought us near or taken us away from each other...each of my fellow passenger is either lost in  a song, or an official call or busy chatting on whats app. I again wonder whether we are missing an opportunity in knowing a wonderful person who may be standing beside you.Wonder where we are headed towards...
The ease with which we dissociate from the world around us surprises me….is it that each individual desires it so…also integration back into reality is also with same ease and smoothness. 
Multitudes of people, an ocean, I must say come in and go out of the train and Iam left wondering what story each face has to tell…

With many questions in heart to answer, I alight at my destination and continue on my journey…


No comments:

Post a Comment